Carting out, but all product and services selected amounts to $0.00
- Don’t worry, there is not bug on our website. Our products, pricing and inventory changes very frequently, hence it is always best to let our dedicated sales representative come back to you via email or a phone call on your order confirmation.
- Also, we provide free consultation service, to ensure that the products purchased are suitable and effective for your business needs.
Companies can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore (Selected solutions only)
- An SME with minimum 30% local shareholding; AND Company’s Group annual sales turnover less than S$100 million, OR less than 200 employees
Are all your equipments approved for PSG?
No, for food and beverages sector, there’s a list of equipments that have been pre-approved for the productivity solution grant. At Simplex, we do make a point to list out if the specific equipment is eligible for PSG. However, we do not guaranteed a successful grant application nor grant disbursement. We do however work with partners who can better advice on the procedures and assist with the grant application process.
Can i receive the equipment even before grant approval?
Yes, you can receive the purchased equipment from us after fulfilling the payment terms on our end. However, do note that unless the equipment is faulty, there will be no exchanges or refunds. Again, each and every of our equipment comes with a 1-2 years warranty. At the end of of the warranty period, there will be a service charge if you need us to access if the equipment is faulty.
Delivery & Installation Charges
Depending on quantity of products purchased, we will arrange for delivery and installation services at a cost. Please check in with our sales representative and request for a quotation.
Warranties & Trainings
Yes, we do provide on-site trainings of our equipments. Our trainings are usually during the initial installation and set-up meeting. For refreshers trainings or group trainings, please make a booking through our website and our dedicated sales representative will be in touch with you shortly.
If you are looking to purchase an equipment, but uncertain of its specifications, you can also request a kitchen demo with our in-house chef and sales representative at our office. Feel free to make a booking through our website and our dedicated sales representative will be in touch with you shortly.